BATTERY SERVICE & REPAIR
At BERARDS AUTOMOTIVE in Mandeville, La. we service/repair/replace batteries, starters, and alternators. Diagnosis and testing is preformed by ASE-master certified technician Tye Berard. If any service or repair is performed, Tye does a complete inspection of the work. He also runs the engine and does a test drive.
Some common battery problems are:
- Engine won’t crank – (no noise at all)
- Starter making a series of click sounds
- No start, no lights, no power
- Battery light on with engine running
- Sometimes engine is slow to start
- Hard to start when cold
- Problems with electrical systems in the car
Because a battery is part of a larger system connected to other parts of the vehicle , a bad battery may indicate a deeper problem.